Sets ad Logic Reasoning are topics you are likely to meet in the First term of the Senior Secondary class 1 (s.s 1).
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain and describe what sets are in terms of their elements
- State and list the various types of sets
- use set notation and language
- Write and interpret sets of values using set-builder notation
- Solve practical problems using the knowledge of universal sets, complements, and disjoint sets.
- Draw simple Venn diagrams to illustrate sets
- Determine and write the number of elements in a set
- Draw and use Venn diagrams with two or three subsets intersecting
- solve practical problems involving three sets
At the end of this course, you will earn a certificate of completion
This course is a brush-up and extramural tool to help you improve in math in school. It does not replace what you learn in school but supplements it. Our certificates are only for you to mark your achievement on our platform. It should not be presented except to show the progress made on our platform.